How to Download MP3s
Use FireFox’s add-on “Video Download Helper.” If you don’t have it, here’s how to get it:
1. If you don’t have Firefox (web browser) on your computer, click here to get it. Then install it.
2. After it’s installed, open Firefox and get “Video Download Helper” by going to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006.
3. Follow the directions.
4. Once it’s added to Firefox, go to Faye Wong Today and click on the song you want to hear.
5. When you see the colored balls in the top menubar revolving, click on the arrow next to it for downloading options. Choose the MP3.
6. The file will be downloaded to your computer.
7. You can also download YouTube videos the same way.
Filed under: Uncategorized